Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mongoose Bicycles XR-200 Mtb - Will It Hang Using the Large Boys?

Mongoose Bicycles XR-200 includes a dual suspension. In the beginning I figured the leading forks in which a little touchy and could be too soft. However, following a day approximately of riding they broke in and therefore are really excellent. My knowledge about other mountain bicycles may be the front forks appear to be too soft in my liking. I'm very impressed using the nice median the Mongoose XR-200 bicycle provides.

Most people the back suspension is a touch stiff. I love mine just a little around the stiff side as I have rode non-suspension bicycles for many of my existence. However, if you want it much softer it may be easily modified.

My personal favorite option around the Mongoose XR-200 bike may be the front disc brakes. I have not possessed a bicycle with front disk brakes plus they look super awesome and work perfectly. I'm able to frequently be caught doing a bit of endo's around campus. A thing of caution, the leading disc brakes may become hot after use. Never touch them once you have been riding before permitting these to awesome off.

I'm 6 foot. 3 in. and weigh about 175 pounds which bike rides very easily for me personally. Used to do need to slowly move the chair up however this is definitely kept away from any tools while using quick release clamps. My only desire would be that the handle bars might be modified up a couple of more inches. However, I'm able to still ride easily. This is actually the preferred bike I've possessed.

My Mongoose Bicycles XR-200 is whitened and chocolate. I removed two peel off stickers but overall the graphics were nice I left them. I'm noted for usually getting rid of all graphics from my bikes.

My only trouble with the bike to date is I broke among the pedals. However, I'm very rough on my small bike. I broke it after i used to be jumping and bunny hopping it all day long. However, because of my height i personally use the advantage of pedals many it was most likely the reason for the issue. I visited Wal-Mart and also got some alternative pedals for like plus they incorporated an adapter that spread the pedals out just a little farther. It has alleviated my problem. I needed some metal pedals but was not able to locate them at Wal-Mart.

Overall I believe the Mongoose XR-200 mountain bicycle is a superb buy your money can buy. It offers exactly the same frame because the more costly models plus an amazing dual-suspension and front disc brakes. As well as its a 21 speed with awesome grip changes. So yes, the XR-200 can absolutely hang using the large boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment